JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale: Browning BPS Field & Deer/Turkey Combo

I set up this combo for my 15 y/o son but decided to go another route. Because of the great difficulty finding and cost of an actual BPS cantilever barrel, I put together this combo myself.

This is a 12ga Browning BPS Hunter with fewer than 200 rounds fired. Never taken into the field, we fired this gun at the skeet range (field barrel) and 50 yard range (“slug” barrel) for sighting purposes. Firearm (BPS with original barrel) is in almost new condition. The barrel I bought for slugs has a few scratches, but no rust/pitting. Here’s what the combo includes:

Browning BPS Hunter w/ 26” barrel (2-3/4” & 3”)
3 Flush choke tubes (IC, M, F)
Choke tube wrench
Original box
“Slug” or Turkey Barrel:
Smooth bore 26” ventilated rib barrel (2-3/4” & 3”) (Browning – Made in Japan)
Simmons Pro Diamond 4x32 scope (Model 517793)
Scope is mounted to barrel using a B-Square Universal Mount
Kane Gun Chaps

Reduced to $725 plus shipping to your FFL. “Slug” barrel will be shipped directly to you. NOTE: Unless you reside in NYS (in which case an FFL is not required) I will ship directly to your FFL. You must pay the fee if an FFL is required on the shipping end.

I have been asked (on another site) whether I would break up the combo. I would rather not at this time, but if I did the barrel would have to go first. You can make me an offer on the barrel if you'd like.

Also, to reduce the price of the combo, I'd be willing to remove the Simmons scope from the package and drop the price $60 (that would be $665). On top of that I'll throw in a BSA Green Dot sight for free.

Thanks!

Since interest has been expressed in the components of this BPS Combo, I've computed different costs depending on what you might select. None the less, the "slug barrel" will need to go before the gun.

BPS w/ tubes, wrench and gun chaps $475 plus shipping & insurance to your FFL from non-FFL

Slug Barrel Option #1 - Smooth bore (Fixed IC) barrel with cantilever mount, scope & rings $255 plus shipping & insurance directly to you

Slug Barrel Option #2 - Smooth bore (Fixed IC) barrel with cantilever mount (No scope or rings) $195 plus shipping & insurance directly to you

PM me with any questions

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.