JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a brand new Lyman Trim Xpress Brass Trimmer. The trimmer is in the original retail box with all factory Lyman accessories. This unit has never been removed from the retail box and I received it directly from Lyman as a replacement for the same unit that was malfunctioning. The new unit is the lower one in the picture. I am asking $80 cash in person in Seattle area. For extra $10, I will also include the old malfunctioning unit. This unit still works, but the motor is making squeaking noise and the RMPs are too low to be able to trim brass well (might need some internal greasing). However, with this unit you get a new blade that I paid $40 and a set of 10 ring adapters (new unit also has the same set of adapters).

While Lyman Customer Service processed my warranty repair claim, I ordered Frankford Arsenal trimmer/case prep unit and I like it better than the Lyman trimmer. Thus, I have no use for the Lyman unit and I am selling it here at 1/3 cheaper than what the new unit cost on Amazon or other online sellers.

20220821_133344.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top