JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an AR15, not real sure of all the details. It is pre-ban, bayonet lug, forward assist, threaded Hbar. It has an E.A. Co. lower and am not sure of the upper. $995 541-914-9504, Eugene, OR. Can email pics. Thanks.

Whats the brand of the lower, if you dont know the brand of the upper? Normally you can look on the barrel in front of the front sight, and youll see the brand name stamped there. How is it that you dont know anything about the gun your selling????????
Youll get more interest if you open a photobucket account and post some pics! Id love to see it!

not having much luck opening that photobucket account, tried a couple times. As I noted in the ad, it is an E.A Co. lower, and there are no markings on the upper at all. I bought the gun used (off paper) around the Brady Bill era, shot it a few times and it has taken up room since. It has an A1 carry handle, and all the other details as noted in the ad. I have a scope mount for the handle, one mag. Glad to send you a pic to your email account. Thanks for the interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.