JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5950
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my Valkyrie Armament belt fed 5.56 AR15. Comes as pictured with 10 modified M249 SAW links. The rifle runs fine using magazines, but I havent had the patience to work out the kinks of the belt fed feed mechanism. It'll need some tuning as far as buffer/spring/lube combo to overcome the tension from using new links.

This belt feed mechanism uses modified M249 links ( it utilizes a U shaped cut that assists in ejecting the links). These are an improvement over the original Ceiner design, and have a bolt hold open lever.

VA is out of business and there is no customer support or commercial source for the modified links that I'm aware of - unmodified M249 links are approx. $75 per 1000. I believe its possible to remove the ejection chute guide and use unmodified links, but I havent modified the original ejection chute cover to try my theory out.

This rifle uses standard AR15 triggers, barrels and bolts and is currently configured as a 5.56 rifle, you could easily swap it to a .300BLKOUT if you wanted to. The FightLite MCR belt fed upper conversion is currently $6800 from FightLite and barrels are $700 each, bolts are $1100, + shipping and sales tax......

The lower receiver is a modified CORE15 standard lower the upper receiver and forend are Rock River Arms.

For WA buyers - this will transfer as a stripped lower + belt fed parts kit due to the pending change in the law. I'll be happy to pay the transfer at my FFL in Lake Tapps. $5950 FTF , $6000 shipped

a1aq8k.jpg
epW3oW.jpg
3Jwn4F.jpg
o2MZ7N.jpg
bIfmdT.jpg
YTrh7z.jpg
M8q9f3.jpg
HPVdxf.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service