JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 2 1LB fresh jars of Winchester 6.5 StaBall powder and 100 6.5 creedmoor brass cases (60 Hornady and 40 Barnes). The powder is 3 months old and I ordered it from PowderValley. I opened one jar and loaded 10 cases. The other jar is still sealed. The brass is also recent and comes from once-shot Hornady and Barnes factory ammo. I am asking just $60 cash. I live in Seattle and can meet in Queen Anne (home) or South Lake Union (work).

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 2 1LB fresh jars of Winchester 6.5 StaBall powder and 100 6.5 creedmoor brass cases (60 Hornady and 40 Barnes). The powder is 3 months old and I ordered it from PowderValley. I opened one jar and loaded 10 cases. The other jar is still sealed. The brass is also recent and comes from once-shot Hornady and Barnes factory ammo. I am asking just $60 cash. I live in Seattle and can meet in Queen Anne (home) or South Lake Union (work).
I was curious if you still had the 6.5 creedmore brass for sell??
Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top