JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a true Yugo SKS M59 (without the big grenade launcher found on the M59/66). I know they're pretty rare, but does anyone know an approximate value? It's in pretty good shape, typical metal wear, bright bore, shoots well. (Can't add picture as camera is taking a mechanical vacation.) Any thoughts?

thanks
Ron

I honestly haven't seen many good M59's for sale lately... M59/66's have been climbing, especially for ones in high-end condition.

When I got mine it was aroung $150, but I figure that may have doubled at this point (or close to it). You might try hitting gunbroker and seeing what M59's are selling for (you'll have to wait for a couple of auctions to close).

Thanks! Not much on Gunbroker, that's what's made it tough to figure out. I have decided to just try and sell it I think it'll be high enough to let 'er go!

It is the same one, after a lot of tinkering...I ended up just thoroughly cleaning all the metal parts with brake cleaner and its working fine now. I hadn't done that when I first bought it, still some cosmoline in it. Like any good mechanic, I should've tried the easiest route first!

NoOne...I don't get your comment about "that hurt"? It'd be good to explain yourself.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I thought that Cef1959 knew the fellow with the firearm, and was giving him some good natured ribbing about it's condition. Sort of like asking someone who is selling a boat "So was that the one that caught fire, then sunk?" just as someone was considering buying it.

I actually thought it was a pretty good jab. I didn't think CEF1959 was trying to be mean or anything like that, I thought he was having some fun with someone he knew.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top