JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From TFB:
www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/09/online-accessory-retailer-sued-san-francisco-help-support/
The City of San Francisco has sued three online firearm accessory retailers including Dylan Saunders who runs 7.62 Precision. Why you ask? For having California magazine repair kits listed on their website (illegal in SF and soon to be banned the rest of California) and having a shipping option for San Francisco in the checkout.

[Victim Saunders's own words:] "
Apparently, because the item was linked to a manufacturer that was still active on the website, the defunct page could be viewed through a web search. It was non-functional, and no orders could be made, but I am being sued because they were able to find the page.

I can hire a law firm that was successful in defending several companies in a previous lawsuit by the same people for the same reason, but I have no money right now. My business was temporarily shut down because of other reasons and we have not been taking orders for quite some time.

We were not selling these items, but the city of San Francisco does not care, it is an abuse of the court system to persecute firearms companies. If I am unable to come up with a retainer in a few days to hire this law firm, there will be a default judgment against me for anything the city of SF asks for, and they are asking for unspecified damages and judgements, as well as what they have specified."

So far crickets from NRA and SAF on what should be an EASY defense and countersuit... GoFundMe to help at Click here to support 7.62 Precision CA Lawsuit Defense by Dylan Saunders

It appears those SF gorp gobbling knob bobblers don't have anything better to do with their lives than cruise the web in search of dead links and gay bath houses...:rolleyes:

I have bad news for you.... we ARE all next. The Dems have a bone in their teeth after the election and seem to be on a warpath against gun owners in all the blue states....for starters. They have correctly connected gun owners with having lost the election and they are out to do everything they can to punish us for it.

I'm a little ignorant on matters of law, but why not just ignore the stupid lawsuit? The guy and business are in Alaska, not San Francisco.
If he somehow gets stopped for a busted headlight in California, they will arrest him and if all monies/judgments from the suit are not satisfied then, they will execute him and keep his busted car.
just spitballin here

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR