JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Hello folks, as the title states I'm seeking a cheap stripped lower.
Nothing fancy, just a cheap poverty pony or something similar.

I can get one online but between shipping and transfer, I'm not really that into it. So I'm seeing if anyone here has a spare they want to sell.

Had a project go south on me, so now I have a spare LPK and tube that are ready to be used and I can't leave well enough alone. So I'm only after a stripped lower so I can use my own parts.

I'm located in Hillsboro.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

I can get one online but between shipping and transfer, I'm not really that into it. So I'm seeing if anyone here has a spare they want to sell.

Had a project go south on me, so now I have a spare LPK and tube that are ready to be used and I can't leave well enough alone. So I'm only after a stripped lower so I can use my own parts.

If you don't find a better private party deal on a budget lower, Tigard Pawn has Aero X15 lowers for $80 plus $10 BG check.

I.... dude with the transfer fee on top... Just go buy one. At any FFL.
You'd be surprised. Many folks here have purchased lowers when they were dirt cheap and sometimes are willing to let them go, even with a transfer for less than the $80-$120 most shops are seeking. And at those prices I'd just have one shipped, I'm just looking to find one cheaper than that.

You'd be surprised. Many folks here have purchased lowers when they were dirt cheap and sometimes are willing to let them go, even with a transfer for less than the $80-$120 most shops are seeking. And at those prices I'd just have one shipped, I'm just looking to find one cheaper than that.
I thought the same thing about AR15 rifles and rifle kits but they seem to gain magical value once people bring them home.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.