JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
Looking for something like the Rock River Arms entry stock. Looks like an A2 stock but about 7" long.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You might try these guys, I've heard they're not great about updating their website so you should probably call to verify if they actually have them in stock

I've emailed them a few times, asked about future manufacture. They no longer have short A2 stocks and don't intend on getting/making them anytime soon.

Looking for something like the Rock River Arms entry stock. Looks like an A2 stock but about 7" long.
You and me both brother. I've got an ad posted on Reddit and have reached out to 3D printer gurus to make me one. If I come across a supply of short A2 stocks I'll reach out and let you know. These types of stocks are insanely rare for some reason.

I ordered one from Mod 1 sales and got an "out of stock" email reply. Further research indicates that they've been doing this to people for years.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.