JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Hi, I'm looking for Smith & Wesson model 59 series 9mm magazines. I believe the standard mag is 15rd, but also make a Mec-gar 17rd. Either factory SW or Mec-gar brand works for me.

Let me know if you have any that you want to part with, and a price. New or used is fine. Local meetup or shipping is fine.

I could trade for factory Glock 22 (15rd) or Glock 23 (13rd) factory mags, or .22 LR ammo if you want to, as long as it's for an equal trading value.

Thanks, Jerrod

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Jerrod
I have
3 SS Factory15 rnd $50.00 each
1 blued Factory 15 rnd $40.00
2 MetGar 17 rnd $40.00

Also CDNN has Pro Mag S&W 5900 blued steel for $22.99 a mag
they ship fast and should beat Jay & Bob day. (1 July)

Bill

Hi, I'm looking for Smith & Wesson model 59 series 9mm magazines. I believe the standard mag is 15rd, but also make a Mec-gar 17rd. Either factory SW or Mec-gar brand works for me.

Let me know if you have any that you want to part with, and a price. New or used is fine. Local meetup or shipping is fine.

I could trade for factory Glock 22 (15rd) or Glock 23 (13rd) factory mags, or .22 LR ammo if you want to, as long as it's for an equal trading value.

Thanks, Jerrod

20221004_155940.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.