JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
City
Hazel Dell
State
Washington
Looking to purchase locally 1 or 2 Ruger MK-III magazines. Does not matter if they are blued or stainless. Does not matter if they are Ruger, Mec-Gar, Volquartsen, etc. So long as they work.

With the price of gas now-a-day, I'd be willing to travel a little distance if the price is right. I'd even pay for shipping if the price is right.

They are for a build and I'd prefer they are in good-to-great condition, not beat and rusted. Unless the beat and rusted price is something that I can't pass up. :D

Let me know.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, I read your whole post but…. =P

Hard to beat EBay for brand new 10 round original Ruger MK3 mags. I bought 6 a few years ago and have had zero problems. I couldn't find anyone at anywhere near the price.

Maybe a friend would buy them for you if it is a paper trail thing. They are 10 round so it is legal to have shipped here is my understanding.

Best of luck, even if this doesn't help.

I hear you and I was looking on ebay also. I was hoping someone might have a pile/box of mags with maybe some MKIII's buried in it. It doesn't hurt to ask.

And you are right, from my understanding also, 10 round mags shouldn't be a problem in WA.

:s0155:

If you REALLY WANT TO HAVE THEM TODAY there are a couple at Fisherman's Marine at Delta Park for too much money...

20231115_115106.jpg

Or order from Grabagun for $ 20.89 each......

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.