JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As before, I am really looking to buy a Romanian PSL 7.62X54r. I looked around and I might be interested in a Tiger 308, Vepr 308or Saiga 308 if it is similar to a Dragonov. I'll either pay cash or trade for my Nintendo Wii in box, 2 rechargeable controllers and nunchucks, Guitar Hero 3 with guitar (In box), Medal of Honor, Wii Play, Mariokart with two steering wheels (In box). The Wii is in excellent condition and worth about $600. I just don't use it anymore. If you have one and are willing to get rid of it lets talk. Thank you everyone! :s0155: ~ Brandon

Good luck finding a Vepr.

Last time you could buy them form a dealer they were $600-$800

Havent seen one for a couple of years, last week I did see one in x39 go for over $1500.

Thanks. I would move it but I am willing to trade too. Just saw a PSL on here a few weeks ago for $600. I heard Clackamas Gun Broker might be a good place to look? Any ideas?

Thanks. I would move it but I am willing to trade too. Just saw a PSL on here a few weeks ago for $600. I heard Clackamas Gun Broker might be a good place to look? Any ideas?

Classicarms.us carries them with accessories (where mine is from). Had good luck with them, shipping very reasonable too! Comes with the LPS 4x scope, not the POSP in the pic.

They were around $700 if I remember right.

So, I've called everywhere. Looked everywhere from Portland to Seattle. Nothin. I have to work the weekend of the gun show so I cannot go! Does anyone have one of these around here? Gunzone has one for $950 but that is way too much! Lookin in the 600-700 dollar range. Thanks!

Thanks! Gunbroker has one for $750 plus shipping and FFL transfers. Good price? Wish I would of bought PDX1's for 600 a few weeks ago? Any idea what they go for at the gun show?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.