JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
i am looking for Romanian sks…as well as Albanian,hit me up if you got one for sale,thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a '69 M56 Alby I'd sell. $1200 shipped, second from bottom, PAX

Warsaw-wal.jpg

Here's a recent ad I placed, PAX
Spike Paratrooper has French tickler hand guard, 2 sets of matching numbers (TG & mag match, receiver, bolt carrier, bolt & cover match). Blade Paratrooper was made when you could order either type bayo, scrubbed of numbers, pinned barrel. Albanian is in typical condition as they're found, matching numbers, one of 4K in ($1400). Buy all 3 for $3000 and get free shipping or delivery within 200 miles of Modesto. Your FFL must receive from a private party if shipped. PM with phone for text picture ONLY if serious. As always you should inspect in person. POSSIBLE TRADE, whatcha got? PAX
1711432920500.png

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.