JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I'm looking for a 10/22 for a project rifle. Anything functional will do, even if it's not pretty. Even just a receiver (preferably with a bolt, but if not, OK) is fine. The condition of the barrel, stock, and trigger don't matter much to me. Ideally, I'm looking to spend less than $150.

Anyway, shoot me an offer if you've got one. I'm in Medford, OR so Southern Oregon is preferred, but I'll entertain offers from anywhere. I've got a brother in the Corvallis area so anything around there would be great as well. I'll be out of town on a little backpacking trip for the next few days so if I don't get back to you until about Thursday, that's why.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.