JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am in search of a New or In New and working condition 12 gauge and .410 single shot shotgun by either NEF or H&R. I am interested in ONLY WOOD STOCKED shotguns. I am also interested in the longer barreled shotguns, not looking for ones that have been cut down. I would like it to be in great condition, little nicks and little scraps is fine, but chunks of wood or metal missing is not going to work for me. I am looking to pay around $95 Cash. Not going to pay anymore then that. I am in Albany Oregon.

Please PM me if you have you have a shotgun you want to sell.

Thank you

Last Edited:
I would talk to the guys at Corvallis Guns (ABG Buyers). I checked in and they had a really nice Ithaca 12ga for a reasonable price and I bet they see a few of these H&R's on a regular basis. They also had a Hawk 870 clone for $150 brand new but it was synthetic. Super nice guys and I bet they'd keep an eye out for one and call you if they got it in provided you talked with them ahead of time.

I don't remember. My gut says the Ithaca was a pump, but there were two wood stock shotguns I looked at. A 410 and a 12ga, but can't remember which was a single shot because I was in and out in a couple minutes.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.