JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Purchased! Thank you! When did those come in? I just checked a couple days ago. I've had alerts set up for every retailer I could set them up for for months and twice a week I check every source that had ever sold them. I've contacted JSD a few times and they like to be ultra cryptic and pick and choose what questions to answer.

Limitless america has once again eased some anxiety for me lol

Purchased! Thank you! When did those come in? I just checked a couple days ago. I've had alerts set up for every retailer I could set them up for for months and twice a week I check every source that had ever sold them. I've contacted JSD a few times and they like to be ultra cryptic and pick and choose what questions to answer.

Limitless america has once again eased some anxiety for me lol
Yesterday, we've had them. We couldn't sell them due some legal BS that JSD was going through. They're back on the menu for out of state online sales again, for now.
Due to Washington state 80% ban, it prohibits the sales of these in the state of Washington. However, E-Commerce is different. They cannot be sold/shipped to Washington. However, they can be sold/shipped out of state.

Yesterday, we've had them. We couldn't sell them due some legal BS that JSD was going through. They're back on the menu for out of state online sales again, for now.
Due to Washington state 80% ban, it prohibits the sales of these in the state of Washington. However, E-Commerce is different. They cannot be sold/shipped to Washington. However, they can be sold/shipped out of state.
Interesting. Thank you for what yall do.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.