JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Microtech
Hello...looking to buy/trade for a Microtech OTF 7series. User, no collectibles.
thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can't legally own one in Washington (I'm not military or law enforcement) so the questions was more out of curiosity than anything else.

Check out the benchmade autocrat. Its their newest otf and the only one I like. Hate bladeplay on the otf knives and the deadlock I cant afford.

Nice, without doing the spec thing....kinda spendy, no? I'm looking for an EDC..small, sturdy, OTF, RELIABLE. I may forgo the next pair of shoes after some research.. You got one?
Thanks for the heads-up..

I have a new in the box Benchmade Pagan for sale $275 free shipping. It's listed on the site. Let me know if interested. Don.
Hi dan, I have seen mixed reviews on this. Have you had any issues? I was looking for something in the 200 Dash 250 range. Thanks John

Hi dan, I have seen mixed reviews on this. Have you had any issues? I was looking for something in the 200 Dash 250 range. Thanks John
I've had several full size Pagans and Infidels with no problems. If ever there was,Benchmade has a lifetime guarantee. Regardless of ownership. I got this for my son as a welcome home from a deployment. Instead he beat me to it. I could go $250 but I'd have to charge for shipping. No worries if it doesn't work for you. Don.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.