Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTB Microtech

Reactions
Manufacturer
Microtech
Hello...looking to buy/trade for a Microtech OTF 7series. User, no collectibles.
thanks!

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OP
former173rd
Reactions
I don’t know and can’t find out until tomorrow . Maybe you can call them today for a quicker answer.

Reactions
I can't legally own one in Washington (I'm not military or law enforcement) so the questions was more out of curiosity than anything else.

Reactions
Check out the benchmade autocrat. Its their newest otf and the only one I like. Hate bladeplay on the otf knives and the deadlock I cant afford.

OP
former173rd
Reactions
Nice, without doing the spec thing....kinda spendy, no? I'm looking for an EDC..small, sturdy, OTF, RELIABLE. I may forgo the next pair of shoes after some research.. You got one?
Thanks for the heads-up..

OP
former173rd
Reactions
I have a new in the box Benchmade Pagan for sale $275 free shipping. It's listed on the site. Let me know if interested. Don.
Hi dan, I have seen mixed reviews on this. Have you had any issues? I was looking for something in the 200 Dash 250 range. Thanks John

Reactions
Hi dan, I have seen mixed reviews on this. Have you had any issues? I was looking for something in the 200 Dash 250 range. Thanks John
I've had several full size Pagans and Infidels with no problems. If ever there was,Benchmade has a lifetime guarantee. Regardless of ownership. I got this for my son as a welcome home from a deployment. Instead he beat me to it. I could go $250 but I'd have to charge for shipping. No worries if it doesn't work for you. Don.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online