JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
MARYSVILLE
State
Washington
WTB: Lever action, side gate or tube feed, 357, (octagonal barrel preferred).

Looking in the Puget Sound region, preferably in the Everett/Marysville area. A previous attempt to purchase one further south didn't pan out.

Would be interested in looking, regardless of manufacturer, if you've got one available.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Welcome to the forum and Good luck on the find but limiting it ot a side gate and octagonal barrel will limit you.

Aside from the octagonal barrel you might want to be 'open' to a tube feed such as on Henry.

Yes, I have heard/read people posting/saying all the reasons 'they' wouldn't have a tube feed but in reality a tube feed with PISTOL cartridges is actually an advantage - and I know this from a lifetime of owning lever actions in both rifle and pistol cartridges and when I got my Henry .357 I discovered it gave up nothing to a side gate and I found I actually preferred it over a side gate for PISTOL cartridges.

On the 'flip side' however a side gate IS advantageous with RIFLE cartridges over tube feed.

Thanks. :) I'm just being optimistic. :D

I guess I wouldn't be opposed to a tube feed, (I've got a Henry .22 octagonal), but I've wanted a side gate for a while now too. Figured I'd see if anything came of the ask.

I am just thinking there might be a possibility of more earlier, tube feed Henry's on the used market due to maybe people selling them off to get a new side gate style - but maybe not at this time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.