JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If your thinking of doing cowboy action I would suggest going to a match before you buy anything. I started buying stuff first. now I'm selling what I bought to get what I need. For example, you can't use a 30-30. It has to be pistol caliber.

Here's a really good sight to get you started, then do what I did, go to a match. Tri county this Saturday, Canby next Saturday.

I appreciate the input, but its more for recreation to shoot with friends and family members. I am not able to go to either of those because I work weekends and go to school. And I do realize that it does need to be a pistol caliber which is why I am more interested in a .44 mag or a .357.
The only reason I would buy a .30-30 is if I got a really good deal or had trouble finding a .44 (which is what I really want)

357s are becoming the norm for Cowboy action. Reason I bring that up is it's a large market for Lever gun Mfgrs whether you shoot competition or not. it's the most economical compared to 44 and 45LC. Shoot 38 through them and you almost don't need hearing protection.

I wouldn't rule out the Rossi's for price, Henry's are pretty accurate. I have a 357 Henry Big Boy but I already have a buyer for that one (My buddy's been bugging me to sell it to him) It's friggin accurate!!!!.

Good hunting.

From what I've been able to see it's also cheaper to buy a 357 most of the time. Thanks for all of the information it really helped. And if by chance your buyer bails on you. Well you know where to find some one who wants one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.