JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says, I'm looking for a laser attachment. The Crimson Trace laser grip looks good but I don't want to pay $200 for one. Are there any others that work well with the LCP?

I don't think I want something that you have to manually toggle by switch to turn on/off. A grip button is preferred. But I'm open to ideas.

I haven't, but I will. What are your thoughts on the different brands and their quality? I mean, is Crimson Trace the only trusted brand, or do you know of any others that are on par or better? Specifically for the LCP. Thanks!

I haven't, but I will. What are your thoughts on the different brands and their quality? I mean, is Crimson Trace the only trusted brand, or do you know of any others that are on par or better? Specifically for the LCP. Thanks!
Definitely Crimson Trace. My wife has one on her LCP and she loves it.

The zombie version crimson trace was on gunbroker for $139, it's identical to my CT non zombie style other then the green "z" on the side. Might be a green laser vs my red one though too. Just make sure you get the pressure switch, no dead battery when you need it most from being left on to many times.;)

Ruger LCP Laser Zombie Laser Sight ONLY Crimson

Auction # 544140574

That's the gun broker number I had seen, $139 4 hours left I think. I would only use crimson, as far as I know it's the only pressure switch one out though.

Based on not following my own advice :(, don't skimp on a laser.
The cheap ones are indeed cheap in every way. :mad:
A Crimson Trace will not fail you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.