JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Beretta
City
Portland
State
Oregon
WTB WTT Anyone have any idea if/when LTT will have Optimized Performance Trigger Bars in stock? Or if there is an aftermarket or forum that I may be able to purchase one. I am very quickly exhausting my search.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not sure who makes the trigger bar that LTT sells.
It has been labeled as out of stock on the LTT website for a long time. The new Flat trigger shoe that Gray Guns manufactures for them is out of stock also… for a long time.
GG won't sell you the new Flat trigger shoe.
Both have been "out of stock" because they are not letting people buy them for now IMO. They are using them in their custom $2500 PX4's. Because you can buy their custom PX4's with the bar and shoe installed.
The Beretta competition trigger group is still sold by Beretta. https://www.beretta.com/en-us/product/beretta-px4-storm-competition-trigger-group-C8C205
It is usually out of stock so sign up to be notified, buy it immediately when you are notified because they sell Quickly.
LTT was selling it separately but removed it from their website.
Use the 11# hammer spring to reduce pull weight.
LTT says in a video
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUoIC4w2rcI
not to use the "D" spring in the PX4 because it is a 16# spring. LTT touches on this at the end of the video.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.