JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
City
Gig Harbor
State
Washington
I'm looking for a junk stock. Any model really, but if it already has the lighting holes, that will help. I only need the last inch or so of the butt to attempt to undo a bubba cut for a recoil pad. The stock needs to be junk, otherwise I won't be willing to cut it. It's an early '92 but it was arsenal updated to the '98+, so flat or angled will both work. I need a butt plate also, preferably with door and toe cut.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm looking for a junk stock. Any model really, but if it already has the lighting holes, that will help. I only need the last inch or so to attempt to undo a bubba cut for a recoil pad. The stock needs to be junk, otherwise I won't be willing to cut it. It's an early '92 but it was arsenal updated to the '98+, so flat or angled will both work. I need a butt plate also, preferably with door and toe cut.
I'm in the exact same boat. Let me know if you find two! Thanks

I'm looking for a junk stock. Any model really, but if it already has the lighting holes, that will help. I only need the last inch or so of the butt to attempt to undo a bubba cut for a recoil pad. The stock needs to be junk, otherwise I won't be willing to cut it. It's an early '92 but it was arsenal updated to the '98+, so flat or angled will both work. I need a butt plate also, preferably with door and toe cut.
Pmed you my phone number. Couldnt get the pics on the pm for some reason. Text/call me if your interested.
Lou

20230517_161140.jpg 20230517_161116.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.