JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
I am looking for a scope for a precision .308 rifle, probably something along the lines of 3x-18x or 4x-16x. Prefer to stick to a well known higher quality manufacturer (Nightforce, Leupold, Vortex Razor, etc) and I can pay up to $2k depending on whats available. I would prefer something with a 30mm tube since I already have a good mount for that size, but will absolutely consider other sizes (especially if it comes with a decent mount)

Thank you!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Highly recommend a leupold MK5HD 5-25 over a razor. You'll get a scope that isn't 7 lbs, has better turrets and in my opinion better glass but you won't get illumination which is overrated and under used anyways

Highly recommend a leupold MK5HD 5-25 over a razor. You'll get a scope that isn't 7 lbs, has better turrets and in my opinion better glass but you won't get illumination which is overrated and under used anyways
Weight isnt really a problem, the rifle in question is a SCAR 20s and with just a bipod and a full mag its already at like 14 lbs, not planning on running around with it much.

Thanks for the recommendation, the mark 5hd 3.6-18x was already near the top of my list.

Weight isnt really a problem, the rifle in question is a SCAR 20s and with just a bipod and a full mag its already at like 14 lbs, not planning on running around with it much.

Thanks for the recommendation, the mark 5hd 3.6-18x was already near the top of my list.
The glass is better on the 5-25. Try them both side by side and you'll probably agree. I almost got a 3.6-18 but then I looked thru the 5-25 and it was more better

Is eurooptic good enough for you then? $649 for brand new and free 2 day shipping. But go ahead and get your refurbished one for $700.
Yep, great enough for me. Eurooptic is great place and I've ordered a few things from them. I guess one certainly needs to do their homework before purchasing. I would never buy refurbished item when there are new ones for less. Thanks for finding a better deal than the site I recommended had available (too bad you couldn't have posted it before I posted the link :(). They "used" to have much better prices on their refurbished scoped than you could generally find, unless of course someone was offering unusual pricing.

I have a BNIB Bushnell Forge. 3 x 18. Factory Bronze color. Zero Stop. Locking Turrets. Throw Lever. 30mm Tube. Let me know if interested.

93480-DEFAULT-l.png

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.