JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im looking for accessories for my new Remy 597 .22LR

Id like to do any sales FTF, im around corvallis but make frequent trips to portland and vancouver so any areas along I-5 and in between are fine

at the moment i need:

Scope: prefer something around 3-9X32 or 3-9X40 (looking for an adjustable objective matt black model) only looking to pay around $25-100
(i need rings as well)

Bipod: looking for either a harris or rock creek bipod but other models are welcome too (not sure of the leg length yet but post what you have and ill decide then) only looking to spend around $50 or less

Mags: I dont really need but will buy any 30rd remington factory magazines for the 597

Fiber optic 3-dot sights: I am also very interested in finding the factory remington (or any brand that will work) fiber optic 3-dot sights that will mount to the stock sights (something like what remington offers on their special edition 597s that have pink or orange stocks) pretty much name your own price for these

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.