JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not looking for I cause it's cheap, I'm looking for one that's historically correct as possible, worn parts and worn camo paint. Just as they were in the field. I'd like to see a photo of yours if you can send me one.

It is not historical it is a shooter. I will try to get one. Mine had an RA serial number on the lower before I had it refinished / rebuilt. Best I can tell it looks like a stg58 lower. Still has the position but not the guts fot full auto.vezley on this board knows his stuff if you nerd some help.He is a great gunsmith wish he was closer to me

Here is my FN FAL based on a R1 Lower - it has been completely rebuilt. Based on what I know I am not certain I would have gone this route do the final cost.

20160224_064604.jpg 20160224_064557.jpg

Nicely built shooter. Definitely a South African made lower. if the barrel has a P in an oval on the flat is "Pretoria", also 7.62 mm-L, maybe a year then month. Nice set up. I'm looking for something like the camo photo, not gonna win any shooting competitions with this, but it looks cool to me, as it was carried during the war.

image.jpg

I wish guns could tell us their histories the closest we can come is to recognize the characteristic scars and bangs they have acquired in thier travels. I like old guns I have a few.

I wish guns could tell us their histories the closest we can come is to recognize the characteristic scars and bangs they have acquired in thier travels. I like old guns I have a few.

Same. I'd love to hear what my 1907 'hammerless' .32 Colt has to say.

OP, you can go over to FalFiles and post a WTB add and wait. There are also a some guys who know a TON over there about FALs who may steer in in the right direction. One off the top my head is EricTheRed. IIRC, he had a Rhodie for sale last year and was having a hard time getting rid of it @ $1400. I think it was him. In any event, that's where you should start your search.

eta: this can get you started http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396621&highlight=Rhodie

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.