JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm seeking a fully shrouded Dan Wesson 44mag, perhaps a Super Mag or a kit with the extra barrels.

If You want full retail I will pay You full retail if You will take payments.
((( ((( obviously You hold onto the gun until I have paid it off ))) )))

I can put $100 down, and pay You $100 each week every week via PayPal or Money Orders if that is convenient.

I have done this a few times on higher end weapons and it has worked out very well, You get top dollar and I get to buy a high end weapon on "lay away".

Seeking a Dan Wesson in 95% or better NRA collectible condition, the ideal would be a 445 Super Mag with the kit including barrels, stainless or blue does not matter, only the condition does.

thank You
Steve

[email protected]
541-659-2565

In Tacoma 10" SS 44mag Vent heavy full barrel 744/745 locks tight original wood grips probably 90% rest of gun probably 90% just really needs polished fires, locks, very very accurate all tools and wrenches $600

In Tacoma 10" SS 44mag Vent heavy full barrel 744/745 locks tight original wood grips probably 90% rest of gun probably 90% just really needs polished fires, locks, very very accurate all tools and wrenches $600

Hello, Sound good, I will be glad to buy it, this is exactly what I have been looking for.

Did You notice in my original WTB posting that I can send You six $100 payments for example a $600 DW ?

PayPal, or money orders, or Money Grams ? in what ever method of payments You prefer , and of course I will send You what ever it costs to ship it after I have paid for it in full .

regards
Steve
[email protected]
541-659-2565

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.