JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
I don't need anything nice looking for something I can beat the bubblegum out of and throw in the mud up in the bush in Alaska. Have bunch of stuff for trade just reach out also will buy out right.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't need anything nice looking for something I can beat the bubblegum out of and throw in the mud up in the bush in Alaska. Have bunch of stuff for trade just reach out also will buy out right.
Hey man, I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I have a pretty sweet old single action Ruger Super Black Hawk .44 Magnum, as well as a couple of hundred rounds of various .44MAG & .44SPC ammo. I have two shoulder holsters for it as well. I think it's in great shape considering it's about 60 years old. I've probably only put 100 rounds through it in the five years I've had it. It's a cannon and it's accurate! I'd be willing to take some things in trade and some cash. I have-all kinds of gear, do you need anything else for Alaska? Give me a call tomorrow if you want. - Monty
(831) 869-1878

.44.jpg .44(2).jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.