JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Looking to buy a CZ shadow 1

Please be reasonable with prices. New the shadow 2 is $1150 ish.
The shadow 1 new is $930 from CZ Custom.

If you "paid a premium " im sorry but I'm not interested in spending more then when I can get it new for.

Willing to travel a reasonable distance.

Have my conceal carry if that matters to the seller.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
thats what a local place with an ffl can order one in for. theres a vendor on here selling one for $1180. I have seen a few on gunbrooker for $1200

Pre covid I saw a few for $950-1000 new

What vendor on here? I will let my bro in law know, they are all over 1300 online, surprised your local ffl can order one currently and at $200 under msrp, thats a good store!

I can order it new for $1150 and you have already stated you arent willing to meet me in tigard if I drive up from roseburg because its too far for you to drive when I tried getting your shadow 1

I can order it new for $1150 and you have already stated you arent willing to meet me in tigard if I drive up from roseburg because its too far for you to drive when I tried getting your shadow 1
I was thinking the guys brother if u want to cash me out I found a place 136 and Powell

Picked up a new shadow 2 today. I'd still be interested in a shadow 1 as well for the right price.

20211008_165454.jpg

1150 brand new. Same one you had for 1100 but i didn't have to make a 6 hour round trip drive

I tried buying from you. I was willing to drive to Portland and back from roseburg, (6 hours) but you wanted more money for you to drive from Vancouver to Tigwrd pawn (20 minites)🤷‍♂️
I lowered it to 1000 but u did good congrats

1150 brand new. Same one you had for 1100 but i didn't have to make a 6 hour round trip drive

I tried buying from you. I was willing to drive to Portland and back from roseburg, (6 hours) but you wanted more money for you to drive from Vancouver to Tigwrd pawn (20 minites)🤷‍♂️
Way more then 20 mins I'm in battle ground

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.