JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Hello I'm looking for a Shadow 2 Optic ready or reasonably priced Shadow 2 which I can then send off to be milled for optics.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I guess it depends upon what class you're wanting to compete in, if your just plinking or want to carry it.

The shadow 2 orange with an optic cut from CZC may be the way to go. I think they may be able to cut the slide.

https://gun.deals/product/cz-usa-75-shadow-2-9mm-blue-optics-ready-191-rnd-10990
If you go with the Shadow 2 OR you would need to buy a plate for your optic and ship it off to have the barrel bushing installed and trigger / hammer work done … you'd basically have everything the shadow 2 Orange has and you would have the removable Iron /Sight Plate assy. you can put back on to shoot say production class.
Having several different red dot options and the factory irons to put back in place is a real plus IMO.

The new shadow 2 compact is awesome but spendy IMO. The CZ P-01 is kinda similar to the new compact. It can be cut for the 407k/507k/EPS and still keep the rear sight… and it will co-witness with the EPS.

You would need to do trigger and hammer work on the P-01 to get it close to the new compact though.

your probably aware of all this too… but perhaps there is another reader that could benefit.

3CEC93A4-AB01-4BFA-8315-D6C381D7532F.jpeg 3DF954ED-3DC7-4240-AB57-5F6947E15351.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.