JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Crosman
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
want to buy a crossman 1322, preferably one that's been upgraded but a stock one is fine too. Just to clarify, I want one in .22 caliber. Also if anyone knows any stores that still have them that would be great, can't seem to find any online except for one listing on amazon.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
May not be what u want but have you considered the co2 version? You can tune for decently high power with a new valve and bolt (barrel length of course increases velocity also). And u can get it how u want from crossman custom shop. Having owned both I would take the co2 version over the pump any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Accuracy is way better imo. The customization options are really high. But cost is going to be higher with customizations of course.

Also more money but I would definitely recommend the marauder pcp pistol. With the right pellets it is accurate and about 700 FPS or so. Get a non-Benjamin air pump from Walmart or elsewhere for around $50 they are very reliable compared to Benjamin air pump. One nice thing about both co2 and pcp is u can put a TKO brake on the front and they are virtually silent.

big 5 has 1322s I think.
Looks like custom shop also has 1322s
P.s. if ordering from custom shop the Walther barrels are worth every penny (maybe twice the pennies actually ha ha). My co2 gun with LE barrel had same hole accuracy pretty much every time at 20 yards. It's really hard to believe until you try it (must use right pellets though).

Last Edited:
May not be what u want but have you considered the co2 version? You can tune for decently high power with a new valve and bolt (barrel length of course increases velocity also). And u can get it how u want from crossman custom shop. Having owned both I would take the co2 version over the pump any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Accuracy is way better imo. The customization options are really high. But cost is going to be higher with customizations of course.

Also more money but I would definitely recommend the marauder pcp pistol. With the right pellets it is accurate and about 700 FPS or so. Get a non-Benjamin air pump from Walmart or elsewhere for around $50 they are very reliable compared to Benjamin air pump. One nice thing about both co2 and pcp is u can put a TKO brake on the front and they are virtually silent.

big 5 has 1322s I think.
Looks like custom shop also has 1322s
P.s. if ordering from custom shop the Walther barrels are worth every penny (maybe twice the pennies actually ha ha). My co2 gun with LE barrel had same hole accuracy pretty much every time at 20 yards. It's really hard to believe until you try it (must use right pellets though).

Thanks for the reply man! I plan on getting a marauder pistol when funds allow and am not much interested in any Co2 guns. I've seen some sweet mods people have done to their 1322's and plan on doing some to mine. Thanks to you I was able to locate one in store that I just had them hold for me till tomorrow. I thought I had tried everywhere around here but the store has 1 left in stock and it's two miles from my house. Thanks so much!

All the best,
Jake

Thanks for the reply man! I plan on getting a marauder pistol when funds allow and am not much interested in any Co2 guns. I've seen some sweet mods people have done to their 1322's and plan on doing some to mine. Thanks to you I was able to locate one in store that I just had them hold for me till tomorrow. I thought I had tried everywhere around here but the store has 1 left in stock and it's two miles from my house. Thanks so much!

All the best,
Jake
Awesome! Have fun with it. I can't speak for that gun but for many of my pellet guns I scour the forums to try to find what pellet works best. So it might be worth it to check gateway to airguns or other sites to see what pellets poeple are having good luck with.

Different for every gun of course but it seems like h and N field target trophy or field target special and Jsb exact always seem to be up near the top. My .22 likes the heavier pellets but some 22s will do much better with the lighter ones. Dome shape always seem to outperform everything else for me in terms of accuracy fwiw.

Gateway to Airguns, Alchemy and many others will be happy to drain your wallet. I think the 1322 is good to go AND you can barbie it to your hearts content. My suggestion is the carbine stock, steel receiver and at least a 14 inch barrel plus an optic of your choice. A wood forearm makes for easy pumping. Then you can go wild with the port, trigger etc. It is a well disguised rabbit hole!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top