JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Canik
Caliber
9mm
City
Camas
State
Washington
Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a full-size Canik pistol like a TP9SFx, Mete, Rival, etc. hopefully with several magazines. I'm looking to use it in competition so if it's geared toward that already, the better.

Let me know what you have. Thank you for looking!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just an FYI, the METE is not the best for a comp gun, as compaired the SFX. There are some pretty good youtube videos as to why, just thought i would let you know.
I shoot the SFX in USPSA, and love it.
Copule of required, (in my opinion), Freedom smith trigger, (there is on on the forum for sale like half off retail, and the Tyler freelance +4 mag base pads.

Canikfanatic.com is also a decent forum for the canik specifics

PM if interested. SFX with springs changed for competition, Dawson precision fiber optic front and blacked out rear, comptac holster, 4 20 round mags, factory case with all optic plates and other factory goodies.

32818ED2-E829-4C91-85F8-A172117FD160.jpeg 098F5A65-A14F-4575-AA2A-43F7F003EA7D.jpeg 3C9E39E7-EAB0-41A9-AE6D-92A9E3A71256.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.