JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Looking to get a standard mil spec carry handle for my AR. I'm not looking to pay over 75 bucks for a carry handle. If you have one, please let me know who makes it and how much you'd like for it. Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not bad at all. Figured I'd try on here and get something cheaper and local. Figured most AR guys might have an extra laying around.

Some people collect the old surplus carry handles. They have different forging marks depending on where they were made. Some people (not me) know how those carry handles relate to the different gov't contracts (Colt, FN, etc.). It's kind of interesting if you are into the AR/M4/M16

Anyway good luck!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.