JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Aimpoint
City
Oklahoma City
State
Other
Zip Code
It's time to join the ranks of optic shooters. After doing a lot of research, I decided the P-2 is the way to go. Unfortunately, everywhere is back ordered with no estimate when they will restock. Not looking to go crazy exceeding the MSRP of $599.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for the eyes on this. I asked the seller the other day if this was available when it was listed cheaper. He said it was not and reposted it at $800. Lost my interest at that price. I only need the optic and not the mounts. Semper Fi

Thanks for the eyes on this. I asked the seller the other day if this was available when it was listed cheaper. He said it was not and reposted it at $800. Lost my interest at that price. I only need the optic and not the mounts. Semper Fi
Yeah, it's $800 because it comes with 2 mounts that are $150 each, go look it up and do the math, it's actually an insanely good deal.
I said no because you are a scammer dude.

Yeah, it's $800 because it comes with 2 mounts that are $150 each, go look it up and do the math, it's actually an insanely good deal.
It's a good deal for sure. But you would probably have better luck if you sold the optic separate from the mounts. As far as the legitimacy of the buyer I have no idea….. all I know is the individual just joined and has no feedback.

Easy there. We all had to start in the group at some point. Since I just made my first deal here, maybe I'll get some good feedback.

Like 1775usmc said, you would have better luck selling the optic separate if you want a quick sale. I was willing to take everything from you and piece it out myself since I only need the optic. There is always someone looking for accessories. Good luck with your sale.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top