JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
RICHLAND
State
Washington
Zip Code
Want to buy: Die set to reload .280 Dubiel, a belted magnum 1930's wildcat cartridge based on the .300 H&H Belted Magnum. Also seeking old .280 Dubiel ammo or brass. Need to feed recent hand me down.

pix594821351.jpg pix150474497-1.jpg pix780310497.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Can you share the history on it ?

I wish I could! I bought it out of WI where it was on consignment, and although I asked there was no history available from the consignor. I can find records of other .280 Dubiel rifles built on Mauser actions and one mention of the chambering being suited to any 300H&H or Rem 1917 action. But I haven't found any account of one being built on a Remington 1917 action. But the markings speak for themselves.

Can you share the history on it ?

I wish I could! I bought it out of WI where it was on consignment, and although I asked there was no history available from the consignor. I can find records of other .280 Dubiel rifles built on Mauser actions and one mention of the chambering being suited to any 300H&H or Rem 1917 action. But I haven't found any account of one being built on a Remington 1917 action. But the markings speak for themselves.
I wonder how many people look at the markings and go :eek: 😍 and how many just sit there like o_O🤷‍♂️

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top