JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wow this site is awesome. I am very new to the washington county oregon area and the info out there about gun laws is so convoluted it is nice to have found a regional forum, a place where people can find others who have been there and know the dang law. Anyhow I am 25 Live in washington county oregon and only have two guns as of right now a Kimber stainless target 2 in 10mm and a Lee-Enfield type 4 mk 1 sadly had to sell my shotguns. I will probably be a lurker here for some time until I know the area more and what not. I am very interested in setting up a nfa trust and mg's as well, I am very new to the whole class 3 world. And I am also looking for info on ccw's and the general gun environment in the area

Thanks for the great site and community

howdy.
One way to become knowledgeable about the laws is to study them. I can not count the times i have read RCW's and WAC's or ORS's. and i still have questions.

howdy.
One way to become knowledgeable about the laws is to study them. I can not count the times i have read RCW's and WAC's or ORS's. and i still have questions.

Agreed. If you are familiar with some of the laws, you become familiar with where to start looking. Both states' laws are easier than looking at federal firearms laws.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews