Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WOW

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bmanplus2, Dec 13, 2011.

1. bmanplus2

bmanplus2 Washington County Oregon New Member

Wow this site is awesome. I am very new to the washington county oregon area and the info out there about gun laws is so convoluted it is nice to have found a regional forum, a place where people can find others who have been there and know the dang law. Anyhow I am 25 Live in washington county oregon and only have two guns as of right now a Kimber stainless target 2 in 10mm and a Lee-Enfield type 4 mk 1 sadly had to sell my shotguns. I will probably be a lurker here for some time until I know the area more and what not. I am very interested in setting up a nfa trust and mg's as well, I am very new to the whole class 3 world. And I am also looking for info on ccw's and the general gun environment in the area

Thanks for the great site and community

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. Lots of info here on NFA items/trusts and conceal carry laws.

3. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

howdy.
    One way to become knowledgeable about the laws is to study them. I can not count the times i have read RCW's and WAC's or ORS's. and i still have questions.

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Agreed. If you are familiar with some of the laws, you become familiar with where to start looking. Both states' laws are easier than looking at federal firearms laws.