JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just joined tonight and already I'm impressed...just reading the C&R forum.

I live in a Seattle suburb, moved here from NY (Long Island) four years ago, and lived in Maryland, near Annapolis, for 25 years. Sailed as deck officer in the Merchant Navy (Viet Nam era), was in ad biz and a newspaper reporter.

Shoot mostly pistol these days (9 & .45), but all my long guns are C&Rs. I'm a big fan of S&W 3rd gen semis and wheel guns, Sigs and German police pistols, but do have a few tupperwares (but no Glocks).

Hope I can find the time to get fully involved on this Board.

Welcome from Beaverton, OR. Fellow Long Islander here.
Yeah that's right, born in NY. What? You want to get stabbed in the neck or something? (Lol. Well not really lol...) Awwwe, youze guys...

Just joined tonight and already I'm impressed...just reading the C&R forum.

I live in a Seattle suburb, moved here from NY (Long Island) four years ago, and lived in Maryland, near Annapolis, for 25 years. Sailed as deck officer in the Merchant Navy (Viet Nam era), was in ad biz and a newspaper reporter.

Shoot mostly pistol these days (9 & .45), but all my long guns are C&Rs. I'm a big fan of S&W 3rd gen semis and wheel guns, Sigs and German police pistols, but do have a few tupperwares (but no Glocks).

Hope I can find the time to get fully involved on this Board.

No Glocks? We can't be friends then. :D

J/K, welcome to NWFA, you'll find this site addicting! And 3rd gen Smiths? I have a soft spot in my heart for the 5906 and the 1006. :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews