JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://tinyurl.com/m5w5ny8

It's amazing that in the first 1:45 of the clip, no one does anything. Watch what happens from 1:50 on. Incredible!! I'm starting to believe Burt's and others views that the government is dumbing down the general population to except anything, negative or positive. But the fact that the second actor gets all the attention is really what makes the whole thing even more disturbing. What are your thoughts?

What if this were an asian male?
Statistically, young white males are not bike thieves (although in this economy who knows). An Asian male would be even less likely to be a thief statistically.
The young woman being a thief would be the most improbable, statistically.
Most people know this through experience.
If the white male were wearing sports logos clothing and had his hat sideways more people would think he was stealing the bike as well. I know I would.

I get a read off of sketchy white people very quickly. It isn't just what they're wearing either.

Know Anyone Who Thinks Racial Profiling Is Exaggerated? Watch This, And Tell Me When Your Jaw Drops.

It's amazing that in the first 1:45 of the clip, no one does anything. Watch what happens from 1:50 on. Incredible!! I'm starting to believe Burt's and others views that the government is dumbing down the general population to except anything, negative or positive. But the fact that the second actor gets all the attention is really what makes the whole thing even more disturbing. What are your thoughts?

TrollSpray.jpg

TrollSpray.jpg

Yep and it all depends on the totality of the circumstance. Would a black kid wearing a tie be treated differently? You bet he would. What about the locality? Urban population centers with large black and hispanic populations have much higher crime rates. The reason for that is an entirely different subject. Asian and gay communities have much lower crime rates.

If I asked the black kid what he was doing and he spoke to me with a heavy (super lispy) "gay" sounding accent, I would be 10 times less likely to think he was ripping off the bike.
I would just assume it was his.

Anyone ever seen an asian bum?
I never have. I have seen plenty of white bums though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top