JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DD3CD314-FCEA-40BF-8614-7FD88B161C43.png

Clearly it's a volume control for your wife. Best known way to treat depression and anxiety known to man. Can we do a group purchase?

I logged on with a brand new laptop not logged into anything at time and it had an ad on the right for Ashley Madison. A quick Google search will show you what that is if you dont already know

Didn't click but it sure has a catchy name.. "the depression treatment device".. sure beats "ask your doctor about zirfdadlidlak!" or some such.

groan

Everyone is tracked constantly. I installed blockada on my phone and in 2 days it has blocked 3400 attempts to send data to tracking and advertising sites. Even when the phone is not being used.

Imagine 20 years ago saying "in the future you will carry around a device that constantly listens to you, tracks everything you are doing, your location, all your calls and communication and then complies it in one of 200,000 tracking locations to try and manipulate your spending, voting and pretty much every other part of your life.. And you will pay $800 for the device and $150 a month for the privilege"

Even if you install ad blockers and anti tracker tools on your web-browsers they still can track you by details like the position and size of your web browser window, the fonts your have installed, time zone and others to make a credible track of your computer and what you do. "Browser fingerprinting"

Panopticlick

Everyone is tracked constantly. I installed blockada on my phone and in 2 days it has blocked 3400 attempts to send data to tracking and advertising sites. Even when the phone is not being used.

Imagine 20 years ago saying "in the future you will carry around a device that constantly listens to you, tracks everything you are doing, your location, all your calls and communication and then complies it in one of 200,000 tracking locations to try and manipulate your spending, voting and pretty much every other part of your life.. And you will pay $800 for the device and $150 a month for the privilege"

Even if you install ad blockers and anti tracker tools on your web-browsers they still can track you by details like the position and size of your web browser window, the fonts your have installed, time zone and others to make a credible track of your computer and what you do. "Browser fingerprinting"

Panopticlick
A faraday phone case is like a dollar.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top