JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You definitely have to do your homework as far as fund distribution in a charity. Its pretty low down to make a living on the back of the less fortunate..:mad:
The accountability info is readily accessible on the web..

I think it's something that needs to change on the law level.
The laws on how much a charity has to give to the actual cause is pathetic.

But then again the people who make the laws usually are the ones bilking money from these causes.

(Cough)
(Clintons)

Ticked me off when the story came out, I have given more that few times and to see how my and your money is being used makes my blood boil!

They are OFF my list now.
Gonna donate that money to Taya and Chris Kyle's Frog Foundation along with the Disabled Vets of America.

ENUFF SAID!

Here is a great local group that serves disabled veterans. You can be assured your donations touch the veterans with out layers of administrative costs.

They do a great job. My son participates with them volunteering and helping out on the fishing and hunting trips. He connected with them after moving to Bend, and they are great people.

You can talk to the founder directly pretty much any time. It is a much better place to put your dollars to work. I am sure Brett makes a living doing it, but I know for sure the dollar serve the veterans.

I will be stopping by there next month taking them some donated materials.

http://www.warfighteroutfitters.org/

Just as bad as the Susan B Komen or whatever it's called for breast cancer fund.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top