JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is really scary to have a range overhead with the highway depressed below level of grade. Especially exciting driving at night under the range when auto weapons pop off a burst of tracers. Only Switzerland! :)

Absolutely, I would go and use that range but I will make it second the notion that I'm not driving that road unless someone can prove to me that its impossible for someone to hit a passing car or truck.

Give them a break. Switzerland is roughly the same size as Colorado with 3 million more people. At least it is not overrun with Libertards from Kalicommie like Colorado is. It is the most gun friendly of all the western European nations and I am sure they have all the safety measures in place or they would not allow this gun range. They have a limited amount of usable land and it looks like they are trying to accommodate multiple uses in the same area. More so than what most liberal urban areas of the US are doing as far as existing gun ranges, they would rather like to eliminate then entirely.

Last Edited:
Swiss range with targets on the other side of the highway. Would you trust it?

Two possible problems I could see with that:

From the video, it appears that you can see the road from the range if you are standing. If you can see it, you can shoot it. They probably have a rule against handling a loaded gun while standing, but while the Swiss are probably sticklers for rules, I don't think that qualifies as being 100% safe.

Second, what if you have a load where there was no powder or a light load? Could the trajectory be such that it would fall onto the road even though you can't see it while prone?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top