JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I suggested new member Sisu use the women's forum section to find possible women shooting buddies, only to have her point out that there isn't one. And she's right. There isn't.

Is that an accident, or was the general section on women shooters dropped? I think it wasn't much used because most stuff about shooting isn't gender-specific. But it was useful in allowing women shooters to connect with other women shooters. Find women instructors. Etc.

And while I'm at it, the last general section, with it's one out-of-date political thread (which is restricted access) seems pretty unnecessary and useless. It's been there for months with no activity, no new threads, and no obvious purpose. For some reason the bubblegum program is substituting bubblegum for the name of the forum, hence my referring to it as "the last section" instead of The Tavern. See what I mean? How about The Pub. That's close.

Last Edited:
The tavern isn't supposed to be talked about in other forums.

The women's section and a couple others that weren't seeing much traffic got merged into other areas.

The admin made a post about it last week I think.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads