JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wish shipping was cheaper o_O
It is coming from Virginia Beach so to 97390 if that's about where you are it's $29 for FedEx making it $242 delivered. Selway Armory has Wolf Performance for $219.99+$23.64SH/1000rds which is $243.63 <broken link removed> and they're in Montana. You could go with Golden Tiger from SGAmmo but it's $14 more delievered at $256.95/1000rds delievered but it's way better ammo. http://www.sgammo.com/product/golde...en-tiger-124-grain-russian-ammo-limit-10-case Most of the places that have decent prices on this stuff are in the middle of the country or further east. Oh well I tried. :( You can look here and maybe find something closer. http://gun-deals.com/list/ammo/7.62x39

No worries, thanks for the effort :) Wish they were closer, I have a seller here local but it works out about the same with shipping. Walmart is the cheapest but they wont sell in bulk lol :rolleyes: 242 still isn't bad I may just get a case.

No worries, thanks for the effort :) Wish they were closer, I have a seller here local but it works out about the same with shipping. Walmart is the cheapest but they wont sell in bulk lol :rolleyes: 242 still isn't bad I may just get a case.
I feel for you guys out west. I'm in Louisiana now but lived in California for 19 years. I feel your pain trust me. It seems a lot of the companies with decent pricing are midwest and further east. Surprisingly The Armory has really trimmed their shipping costs back. Damn shame they're all the way on the other coast. Shipping for this deal to me in Louisiana is only $19 but I'm originally from Maryland and I posted this on a MD forum and the shipping to those guys is only $12. I'll keep my eyes open and if I find something better I'll post it. Oh and Derrick at Warsaw Arms is a good guy to deal with btw.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top