JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Windham Weaponry
City
Driggs
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I'm working on liquidating the vast majority of my firearm/ ammo/ accessory collection that I've accumulated over the last few decades. Available for sale is this Windham Weaponry VEX-SS Varmint Exterminator complete barreled upper receiver. This upper has a 20" heavy profile stainless fluted barrel, a 12" aluminum forend, complete BCG & charging handle. The barrel is fluted the whole length, and is just under 1" diameter up to the gas block area, and then drops down to about 3/4" diameter for the remainder, and is stamped "WW .223 1x8". The bolt carrier is chrome lined, and the gas key is staked.

I don't recall ever shooting this upper (actually forgot I owned it until I made it to the back of my safe) - there's no evidence of firing or wear on the inside of the receiver or on the BCG, and no evidence of optics having been mounted, so I'm going to call this one new.

Here's some more specs:

Windham Weaponry Complete Upper Assembly
Manufacturer Number: UR20FSSFTVB
.223 Remington
20" Heavy Profile Matte Stainless Fluted
416R Stainless Steel Barrel
1:8" Twist
Rifle Length Gas System
Complete Bolt Carrier Group- Carpenter 158 Steel
Compass Lake Spec. chamber with matched bolt
Crown Muzzle
12" Aluminum Free Float Tube
Railed Gas Block
Charging Handle
Forward Assist
Ejection Port Cover
Black
Made in the USA

My price for this complete upper is $450.

I'm located near Driggs, ID. I could meet a buyer as far away as Rexburg, but that's about as far as I'm willing to travel.

NOTE– My prices are firm, and I accept CASH ONLY.

PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! I get too many spam calls, so I generally don't answer calls from unknown numbers.

Thanks,
Chad
(435)830-5668

IMG_2245.jpg IMG_2246.jpg IMG_2247.jpg IMG_2248.jpg IMG_2249.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry! I live in Wyoming in a really rural area just about one mile over the border- Alta, Wyoming, but the closest "real" town is Driggs, ID- about 15 minutes away.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews