JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 34 rounds of Winchester Super Speed 257 Roberts ammo for sale. I am not sure how old this ammo is, but it is in very good condition and will come in plastic boxes as shown.

As far as I can tell from searching on google, this ammo is 100 grain.

I have searched for prices on this caliber ammo, and it seems to be in the $1-$3 per round range.

34 rounds + boxes for $25 OBO. Trade for .45 acp, or .223/5.56 brass cased.

I live in Hillsboro, and work in Clackamas, so meeting anywhere in or between those areas is good with me.

Last Edited:
I have no idea if they are reloads or not. From some searching online, they look like they are original Winchester rounds.

I don't have anything to fire them with, so I will make a deal if you are interested.

Those are Winchester Silver Tip hunting bullets. They were not easy to get as reloading components but they were available so it's possible these are reloads ... or not! Helpful? Probably not! <GRIN>

BTW, the Super-Speed head stamp was used from the '50s to the '60s.

Last Edited:
If you still have these, and will take $10, and can meet Saturday morning around the 9am range I will take these off your hands.

A lot of ifs' I know!

I'm in Battle Ground but will be in Hillsboro for a short time Saturday morning. Those rounds would be broken down for the components to fuel plinking ammo and not fired outright.

I don't mean to offend or lowball, it's just they would not be worth more to ME. So no is a perfectly fine answer, but I thought I'd throw the offer out there.

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top