JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The RA9T is known as the most effective 9mm round possible, with the 4th generation bullet design being the current production standard for others to emulate. Boxes are 50 rounds each. Price is $35 per box. You honestly can't find this stuff at any retailer in the state, as it is contractually restricted by Winchester.

RA9T.JPG

RA9T box.JPG

RA9T lot.JPG

When you care enough to send the very best. Although it is marked "Law Enforcement Ammunition," anyone can own it. Winchester just attempts to limit access for private civilians to this top shelf ammo.

The RA9T is known as the most effective 9mm round possible, with the 4th generation bullet design being the current production standard for others to emulate. I happened upon a bunch of this stuff and decided to share in my bounty. $35 per box, or pick up all 250 rounds for $300. You honestly can't find this stuff at any retailer in the state, as it is contractually restricted by Winchester. If you absolutely have to buy all 500 rounds, email me and talk me into it.

Interested in the ammo. Where in Oregon?

How much for all 5 boxes? Your math don't work out right.;)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.