JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WINCHESTER MODEL 70 7mm Rem Mag with Boss for sale (PLEASE WAIT FOR DETAILED PICS TO LOAD)
I for sale a mod 70 classic from mid 90s. This is when they brought back the pre-64 action and better production quality. The gun for sale has the boss compensator on it to tame muzzle vibration and increase repeatable accuracy. Has the jeweled bolt and internal magazine. I bought this brand new and never mounted a scope on it, until recently. Was new in the box till a few months ago, when I mounted the Burris Fullfield II scope (BDC reticle) with leupold base and rings. All were brand new and to date have only shot a few rounds through it. 9-12 rounds to zero or so. Great shooter just not the caliber I am looking for anymore.
I will sale the rifle, scope, base, and rings or separate out as needed. (the scope is brand new and I will keep it if the rifle buyer doesn't want it.
Rifle, scope, base, rings as a complete package for $625 or best offer and I will throw in a sling.
Rifle with base alone for $500.

working on the pictures, please email me at [email protected]

I'm still having problems with the pictures you should be able to click on the links, but to answer the question BLUE

Test to see if I can pull the pics:

eafea3d55c1.jpg

89a799463e1.jpg

5d489de3b71.jpg

4fe3f1026d1.jpg

2b3c5cffdc1.jpg

Welcome. Those pics are almost too big to see. You have to scroll so much.

With your permission, I'd resize them to fit the page which will also work better for those with slower connections. ??

Edit. I did it anyway. They were just too big to scroll and look at. If anyone wants the big ones, they can click on the links.

Buyer from texas backed out. This rifle is still for sale.

PM's responded to.

not really interested in many trades now. Leaning to selling it. I just bought a Remington LTR 308.

Would consider trades for HK USPc 9, (maybe other 9mm's, but not really interested in many), springfield stainless loaded 1911, kimber customs 1911, similiar 1911s considered, AR15 (RRA, DPMS, Olympic arms or similiar), or others still will be considered.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.