JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Winchester Model 70 30-06. I have no idea how many rounds have been fired through it. I bought this rifle used about 15 years ago and have not yet put a single round through it. Over all it is in really good condition. There is a Tasco Scope on the rifle, but that has no bearing on its cost. It was on there when I bought it, I just never got around to replace it with something nicer. With or without the scope, $500. I am located in Hillsboro.

IMG_8434.JPG

IMG_8435.JPG

IMG_8436.JPG

IMG_8437.JPG

IMG_8438.JPG

IMG_8439.JPG

I have never owned a Winchester 70. I don't even know for sure its capacity. I have to ask, has anyone put a round through it in the last 15 years, or perhaps it needs significant work? Do you still intend to sell it? I am interested in it if you are...
I have owned a really fine Marlin 30-30 lever action. I loved it. I definitely put some rounds through it... and this looks like a fine rifle for me.
I am told this rifle can produce a 1" grouping at 100 yards pretty easily. Power and accuracy.
Thank you for putting up your rifle pictures and please let me know if you are still looking to sell...
mbs.matthew

Hello, yes it is still for sale. I bought the rifle from a friend who indicated it shot great. I have a Winchester Model 70 300 Winn Mag that I love. It shoots great and the bolt is nice and smooth. I originally bought this rifle as a back up gun but I figure if I haven't done anything with it in this amount of time I probably never will and it would be better off with someone who will. I hope this answered your questions.

I am local to Beaverton and go to Hillsboro daily... sometimes twice. interested in private sale. I would be pleased to do cash... shall I send you my email or cell number so we could perhaps set it up?
Thanks for responding

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.