JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
For Sale is a nice Winchester Model 61 22 Cal rifle. This example was made in 1959 and as such has the grooved receiver for a scope mount. Very accurate and very light little slide action rifles. The model 61 was the pinnacle of the slide action rifles from the shooting gallery era. They were produced from 1932 until 1963 ish, so this is toward the end of the production. The action was so well designed it was later utilized in the model 9422, with an lever reather than a slide action. Why the 9422 is so smooth! This example shoots 22LR, S, L.

This is a well loved example that shows honest wear for its 60+ years of use. It shoots great, as they all do in my experience, and will outlast any owner. The metal shows the usual wear on the prone edges but nothing significant and nothing but shallow scratches from use. The wood is in great shape with the stock only showing some miner use marks. Could have been replaced or refinished but history is unknown. I would keep it for a great shooter, but already have a few too many.

If your looking for a first gun for a young shooter, these make great plinkers and are built with craftsmanship not found in guns today. Add in the 60 years of history and these are just the best little rifles. I don't see a time when these rifles will ever lose value and have only gained in the years I have been buying them.

Link to Pics: https://postimg.cc/gallery/nxrKJpp

Can ship at buyers expense. Local sales at sound loan in Everett.

Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.